Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year. No gifts, no decorations, no consumer hype. Only friends, family, good food, great conversation, spending time together, and a real reminder about how lucky we are.
That being said, I’d like a moment to publicly share all that I’m thankful:
- My husband, my soulmate.
- The most amazing family a girl could ever ask for. Sister, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandma, the whole lot of ’em.
- The love in my life. I’m surrounded by it from all directions.
- The peace in our country. Being able to sleep at night and not fear for my life is a true blessing.
- The food on my table, the roof over my head, the clothes on my back.
- My education. I owe this to my parents.
- My brain. It’s the most powerful tool I have.
- My health. I hope I never take it for granted.
- My friends – now spread all over the country. Most are like family to me.
- The community in which I work and play in Boulder. I’ve been given some great opportunities and have been embraced by the entrepreneurial community – I hope I can make the most of those opportunities.